Youth Community Service Award
From CAP (Community Action Partnership) Agency Ambassador Sanya Pirani
Sanya Pirani recognizes the importance of youth community service and encourages youth to get involved in community work either by time knowledge or resources services that will is the best way to demonstrate ethics of kindness and compassion towards your fellow citizen.
The Ambassador Youth Community Service Award will honor and recognize youth with exceptional service ethics. Even though you may not intent seek recognition, your actions could pass on such a powerful message that will set as expel for others to take action.
The Ambassador Youth Community Service Award will recognize residents of the Scott, Carver, Dakota County and any another community youth of Minnesota who have achieved the required number of hours of community service over a 12-month time period. Participants from another communities can be also awarded as long as they collaborate services with our Ambassador.
How it Works
Criteria to participate:
Individuals, families and groups that meet the criteria are eligible for the YCSA.
- Recipient(s) must be a residents of the Scott, Carver and Dakota County of Minnesota.
- Participants from another communities can be also awarded as long as they collaborate services with our Ambassador.
- Awards are announced for service hours served within a 12-month time.
- Awards are announced for volunteer service only; Court-ordered community service does not qualify for the award.
- Service must be rendered to the CAP agency of Scott, Carver and Dakota County of Minnesota. Services rendered else can be consider case by case based on their collaboration with our Ambassador.
Eligibility to Participate:
Hours are monitored over a 12-month period and awards are nominated based on cumulative hours. The awards are offered in multiple levels and are designed to recognize each milestone of your service achievement. Levels include bronze, silver, and gold. The Gold is the highest Award for the Ambassador Youth Community Volunteer Service.
- The letter of participation and proof of service submission should be via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to (Submission could be year around as long as hours of services is over a year period).
712 Canterbury Rd S
Shakopee, MN 55379
- The letter of participations should include the participant’s name, age, phone number, email, and mailing address.
- Awards will be presented at an annual fundraising event or at the board meeting.
- Donations are highly encouraged to cover the cost of certificates and awards.
|Volunteer hours||Certificate||Bronze Medal||Silver
|Kids (5-10)||28- 36||37 – 49||50 – 75||76 +|
|Teens (11–15)||48–54||55 – 75||76 – 100||101 +|
|Young Adults (16-18)||98–100||101 – 175||176 – 250||251 +|
|Families and Groups*||198–200||201 – 500||501 – 1000||1,001+|
The Ambassador Youth Community Volunteer Service Award will include certificate, medallion (Gold, Silver or Bronze) based of service hours rendered.
HOW TO GET STARTED HELPING MY COMMUNITY:
We are thankful for the commitment volunteers make to CAP Agency and rely on their dedication to maintain high standards of supportive services. Below are the many opportunities available to partner with us.
- Volunteer to read in the classroom
- Volunteer to chaperone field trips
- Volunteer to prep classroom materials
- Do you have a heart for children? You can make a difference in the life of a child! Crisis Nursery has an opportunity for you!
- Crisis Nursery is looking to add licensed daycare and foster care providers in Scott and Carver Counties. We especially need more providers where are calls are most concentrated in Shakopee, Savage, Prior Lake and Chaska.
- We are also always looking for Volunteer Crisis Nursery Advocates to assist in answering our 24 hour helpline.
- If you are interested in either of these volunteer opportunities please contact our Crisis Nursery coordinator at 952-402-9851 or email email@example.com.
- All service, church, youth groups, and other community members who are interested in supporting elderly neighbors within Scott and Carver counties are welcome to provide a one-time task or many participate in the “Adopt-A-Senior” model, in which they provide ongoing assistance to a senior.
Child Care Aware
Administrative Support – filing and scanning
Youth Community Service
- Be a Co-Ambassador by helping the CAP Ambassador in her many initiatives –Contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Partner with CAP Ambassador (Sanya Pirani) to fundraise for CAP Agency’s various programs by using “Compassion Jars” or “Book Mark for Help”
- Pick up food items and school items from various locations.
- Help by making school bags (Fabric can be provided if needed.)
Feel free to email your questions or Comments at our website: https://www.sanyashopeforchildren.org/