- To ensure that the children of the families we serve have an age appropriate gift during the holiday season
- To ensure that the families we serve have access to supplemental resources as they work to achieve sustainable economic and social well-being.
News & Events
- Parents Helping Parents Fall Schedule September 4, 2019
- Public Notice and Bid Invitation for CAP’s Bryant Avenue Project September 4, 2019
- CAP Thrift Shop New Hours September 3, 2019
- Bowling for Hunger Gives Back to the Community August 25, 2019
- End Child Abuse – First Community Advisory Committee event on Wednesday, July 17, 2019, from 5:00 – 7:30 p.m. July 11, 2019